Saturday, January 22, 2011

Splendid Saturday!

Today has been a splendid Saturday! Not only did I sleep in until 9:30 - but my husband surprised me with a board game I've been wanting!





Ticket to Ride - Europe Edition. I was smiling like a kid on Christmas. Who gets spoiled on a semi-anniversary. Speaking of I can't believe its been six months. It feels like I was married yesterday.


Then I spent the day working on projects. (Well I did the dishes too, so it wasn't all play.) I haven't really been able to blog about my projects because they were all Christmas presents, but in a nut shell I made snuggies for my whole family in fun prints. By whole family I mean it took a 50 lb. suitcase to get them all down to Utah.  Right as I was finishing the last one for Christmas - my sewing machine needed to be oiled so badly that I didn't finish the one for Dan... but I did today!! Its only a month late..


After that was done I had the sewing itch that wouldn't go away. I needed to make something else - I hadn't sewn in so long.


So I really hope someone has a baby girl. I know a million people who are pregnant right now - someone is bound to have a baby girl.











I can't even tell you how easy they were to make. It literally took 20 mins! The are so tiny that they made my heart melt. Now I'm getting baby hungry. So someone have a baby girl and take them off my hands.


(P.S. I also got some pink satin so I can make baby ballet slippers - ahhhh I can't wait to make them!)

1 comment:

  1. OK, now these ones are even cuter than the ballet slippers! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete