Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year, New Job, New Blaaaahg

I haven't posted in a few weeks because I've been in Utah visiting family and friends. The holidays were amazing! Filled with good food, friends, and family.  The new year naturally causes a "renewal" process or resolutions for many people. My only "resolution" is to never make a resolution. They are usually overly publicized and insincere.  As chance would have it this new year has already brought new opportunities, and forced me to take a small part in all of the new year hype. 


The day after we got home form our 16 day vacation I received a phone call from the University for an interview. I interviewed the next morning and received the job offer a few hours later. The process happened so quickly that it doesn't seem real. I've been searching for a job for over six months - and in a matter of two days I went from unemployed to  .. "I have a job on Monday"


So here is to a new year, job and a new design for the blaaaahg...


Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you! What are you doing for the university?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted to hear about the job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so nice to have you here for the holidays! You are definitely missed. Very happy about your new job and am excited to hear about your experiences.

    ReplyDelete