Saturday, January 29, 2011

Has Hell Frozen Over?

Well has it? I would like to submit the follow evidence in favor of the meltdown.


Article 1:     Today Dan came up to me around noon asking what we were going to have for dinner. I replied, "whatever you're making" haha and to his dismay we had pizza. :D







And it was really good! Keep in mind the dough was already made thanks to Pillsburry - but he did have to get his fingers dirty to smoosh it in the pan. Dan hates getting his hands dirty. He learned how soft mozzarella cheese is -not ideal for shredding, and that you do in fact keep the "black fuzzy" part of a mushroom. For not "knowing how to cook" Dan sure did a good job. Love him!


Article 2:     I finally changed the clock in my car to Pacific time. I've been driving around for six months on Mountain time. I guess I'm finally accepting that I don't live in Utah anymore.







My cat must have an internal clock because after two weeks of working he knows I come home for lunch at 11:40 - and he is waiting in the window. :)





It is nice to be missed.


Okay, maybe this isn't conclusive evidence but the past week of 40 degree sunny weather in the middle of January has been nice. 



2 comments:

  1. I don't know, Daniel making food {somewhat} from scratch might be evidence enough for me. :)

    ReplyDelete