Thursday, January 20, 2011

Confession

I stole from JoAnn's Fabrics.


Okay, not literally - but it felt like it! They put every single Simplicity pattern on sale for $0.99! Since I am poor - but am always looking for new projects (especially since I have two nieces/nephews on the way) I had to grab a few.  What started out as a "quick" run to the store to grab sewing machine oil turned into me obsessively searching through catalogs and bins to find the best patterns.  Here is what I found. 


Be jealous!


Or go get your own, the sale ends the 22nd.







Adorable right?


and..







I love the little boy outfit with the tie!


and..







Who doesn't love adorable bibs? I hear you can never have enough.


and.. my very favorite...







SHOES! Miniature, affordable, and adorable SHOES!


This could quite possibly be my favorite pattern ever! I am so excited to start them I can hardly stand it. I'm trying to wait until I hear the gender of said nieces/nephews.  I'll be sure to put up some pictures when I finish them!

2 comments:

  1. SO cute! What is it about baby clothes? They're just adorable and a lot more fun to make than grown up clothes. And those SHOES...... how adorable are they?? Lucky little niece(s)/nephew(s)!! Katie and I were talking a couple of days ago about getting her new sewing machine fired up and projects that might be fun. We talked about home accessories (window treatments, pillows, shower curtains, crib accessories, etc.) I really need to get my own machine fired up and running again, don't I. I haven't done any sewing for years.... Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well, girl! I love them all. Lexi had some hand-made shoes when she was tiny, and they were my favorite.

    ReplyDelete