Saturday, August 28, 2010

Spoiled Rotten Wife

Last week Dan and I made a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond to get some of the remaining items of our wedding registry. One slap chop, a griddle, and a bunch of other cooking gadgets later I was a spoiled wife!

Yesterday I became a spoiled rotten wife! I got our brand new washer and dryer installed! Tears of joy run down my face because I do not have to face that AWFUL laundry mat ever again! 



As if that wasn't enough - then we picked up our new microwave from Sears. Technology is amazing. My favorite two buttons on the microwave - "Less" and "More". Whoever thought of taking away and adding time to an item in the microwave WHILE it is still cooking is a genius in my book! Plus, I no longer have to melt butter in my oven! 



Oh yeah - check out my stellar pink countertops. <vomit> That was horrible decision made by University Housing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment